Rollerskating - Rollerblading Lessons & Classes for Youth & Adults
- Balance, learning to stand on skates or even stand on one skate vs the other without wobbling/falling
- Skating forwards (starting with duck walking) then (focusing a lot on strides)
- How to stop: basic T stop, toe stop
- How to fall safely
- Skating backwards
- Learning crossovers (how to go around turns)
- More advanced turns (180, 360)
- Squatting on skates (bringing leg out to grab)
- And many more moves!
***AUGUST ROLLERSKATING CLASSES STARTING THIS WEEKEND IN SAN FRANCISCO & BERKELEY***
Female Coaches | Certified Instructors | Roller Skating Lessons | Learn How to Roller-Skate Classes
Youth & Adult Beginner Classes- 4 Saturdays in San Francisco
8/7, 8/14, 8/21, 8/28
Youth & Adult Intermediate Classes – 4 Sundays in Berkeley
8/8, 8/15, 8/22, 8/29
Visit Book Now page to schedule your class before it’s too late.
Private and semi-private lesson and class packages also available.
Roller skate and pads rentals available in Northern California locations only. Current roller skate rental sizes available: Kids 11-3, woman’s 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9. More rental sizes will be available soon. We will not be carrying men’s sizes.
WHAT TO BRING TO LESSONS/CLASSES:
- Your Rollerskates – rental skates and pads available!
- Required Safety Gear: Helmet, Knee Pads, Elbow Pads, Wrist Guards
- Drinking water, Sunscreen
Be sure to arrive early to gear up before class starts.